health benefits experience…
Say Goodbye to Health Plan Hassle
For employers, navigating the ins and outs of a health plan can feel like a balancing act.
High deductibles can offset costs but may leave members high and dry. Secondary insurance can close the financial gaps but can be complicated for the group’s members. Then there are the countless bills that the employer has to verify and consolidate each month.
It’s a lot to handle!
iOneMed removes the hassle—packaging everything into one simple, economical, and easy-to-manage solution.
A Groundbreaking Approach
iOneMed provides a fully-integrated, totally seamless health coverage experience that includes affordable, high quality benefits backed by superior customer service and support. Even better—no more juggling multiple ID cards for different benefits. With iOneMed, ONE ID CARD can be used for everything, including your pharmacy benefits!
EXPLANATION OF BENEFITS
The components of iOneMed combine for unmatched savings, stability and simplicity.
A Primary Medical Policy
(High Deductible Health Plan)
A Secondary Medical Plan
Prescription Drug Coverage
Together, they provide 100% in network health coverage. Members can also select to have:
- NO deductibles (including prescriptions)
- NO coinsurance to pay
- NO additional out-of-pocket expenses for covered services
With a variety of plan options available to fit the unique needs of any company or organization,
iOneMed makes it easy to transition from an existing self-funded or fully insured health plan.
Major medical with meaningful management.
THREE PLAN DESIGNS
Level Funded Health Plans
- Can be customized with out-of-the-box options
- Access healthcare data through state-of-the-art analytics portal
- Employers receive 100% of claim reserves at the end of the year when actuals are less than projected expenses
Level Funded to Self-Funded Health Plans
- Set monthly premiums or variable premiums based on claims payments
- Guidance and counsel from one of the largest benefits administrators in the country
- Plans include choices for Networks, Rx Plans, Care Management and Wellness
- Simplification for members and groups through the most integrated approach in the marketplace
Completely Self-Funded Health Plans
- Employers get complete control over their health plan design, which is customized around their company’s unique needs
- Transparent data with set reporting options or customized capabilities
- Options ranging from National PPOs to Reference Based Pricing Plans
Medical Gap Insurance
Mitigate risk and meet member needs.
iOneMed helps employees get the care they need, when they need it, without the hassle of multiple ID cards.
DESCRIPTION OF BENEFITS
iOneMed will pay the applicable benefit percentage for the Covered Expenses described below, up to the applicable Coverage Year Maximum. The Covered Person must be under a Doctor’s care, and the treatment must be for covered Injury or Sickness. Payments are made directly to the provider or facility.
“Covered Expenses” are the unpaid portions of charges for medical care, treatment and services that are eligible for reimbursement under and deemed allowable by the Policyholder’s Other Plan and are not excluded from coverage under the policy.
Empowering employers to make the most of their plan.
With iOneMed, employers get in-depth insights on claims costs for ultimate control over their healthcare spend through integrated, comprehensive data and reporting. Detailed financial and claims information works hand-in-hand with our managed care program to help optimize member outcomes and healthcare spending.
- Improved information access
- Improved patient outcomes
- Improved cost savings